- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: 02 Aug 2022
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00
- 02 Aug 2022
PAINTING ROCKS – ‘Rocks at Low Tide’ – PROJECT – LIVE
3 week course ( ends 16th August )
- This live online watercolour course takes you through a rock painting project using the ideas covered in the preceding Live course – tricks and techniques.
Medium – Watercolour
What will you need to undertake the course in terms of art materials ?
- Drawing equipment:
- Pencil, erasure and a pencil sharpener
- Computer printing paper or drawing paper sheets, at least A4 – about 5 sheets
- Painting equipment:
- 2 Water pots, Watercolour palettes, Watercolour paints, Watercolour brushes
- I recommend a wash brush, size 12 or 10 round, a 6 round and 2 round – sable and synthetic mixture brushes, stencil brush.
- Watercolour paper – bockingford ‘NOT’ surface – 300gsm or 140lb
- Accessories: Drawing board, masking tape, kitchen roll, palette knife, scissors.
To take part in the Course you will need to first join studio ( or already be a member ) then subscribe to the full content after joining. This costs around the same as the price of a cup of coffee a week.
Jason will deliver this course using live-streamed video sessions, where you’ll be able to use the Chat facility to pose questions to Jason during the demonstration, and then later share your work with other students, gaining feedback from Jason and fellow learners.